Friday, March 20, 2009

deez dayz is crazy...

On my mission there was the person who liked to call the sister missionaries and it always started out as Sista So-And-So (insert name here) Deez Dayz is crazy! I never found out if that was something the Elders did and the person was made up or what...
Anyway, I am in survival mode right now. Exhausted and busy as all get out. I am very behind and it seems the more behind I get, the more tired I get, and the important parts of my brain just take a vacation, and I get even more behind. One more birthday, some serious organization, a wedding album designed, and a long drive should set things straight. Lucky for me, my children are being extra kind to each other and even CJ is full of hugs. Tyler is working like crazy and he did the dishes for me last night. We photographed a couple tonight who are getting married tomorrow. It takes the stress out of their wedding day and we get perfect light and they get better photos. Now if I can track down those important parts of my brain...

1 comment:

Misty said...

Chawlz, is that you? Deez IZ crazy dayz. I love that the mission is still such a part of you.