Saturday, April 05, 2008

car shopping

we went car shopping today - at least now I know which car I want, but the salesman has a high pressure, lying, jerk - and so I will not be buying my car from him. my parents watched the kids while we were out get hounded. and then when we got back, my mom gave me a bunch of seeds for my garden this year. I am a little nervous, the only thing I have grown is tomatoes. Guess we'll see how it goes, but it is really something I want to do. I have lots of neighbors with lots of know-how in this area. Now if I can just get Tyler to buy me a freezer, we can grow enough green beans to freeze and eat for a year - my kids love the frox=zen premium green beans cooked with minced garlic - yum!

5 comments:

The Jones Family said...

Buying Cars is no fun...now having a new car is, just he whole hassle thing is frustrating. Good luck on your garden!
I'm sending your Binki Baby on Monday. Let me know if you like it. I made it myself!! :)

Krysta said...

Good luck on the car and the garden. Gardens are so fun and fulfilling...even the kids will love to take care of it and reap the rewards!

Misty said...

mackenna loves frozen peas. it is funny, she always asks for frozen peas to eat.

Mandee said...

This will be our first time planting a garden. and we haven't even tried growing tomatoes, so you are one up on us! What kind of car are you looking to buy?

Marne said...

Good luck with the car. I want a freezer too. If you get one let us know what kind you get!