Sunday, December 30, 2012

My Cute Disneyland Vacation Scrapbook Page

You seriously have to click on this to see it large.  It looks much better! 

My daughter drew the tree and the stockings a few years ago and I turned them into illustrations and colored them in using Adobe Illustrator.  This was the perfect page to use those cute elements we created together.  I must admit I couldn't have done it without the December Creating Keepsakes Magazine and Laura Vegas.  That's where I got my inspiration.  I don't paper scrap much, and so I had to create everything digitally except the green paper at the bottom {BGH oiHoliday}and the loops {by Mambi}. It's just what I needed to get started with our Disneyland Vacation Album.  Call it a personalized scraplift with proper credit to CK and LV.

No comments: