Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine 's for boys

My son is bringing Valentine's to school to share with his classmates tomorrow.  He wanted a race car box.  So I made a race car graphic and cut that and his name out of vinyl using my handy dandy little Silhouette Cameo.  Love that thing. 

My son painted the box, can you tell? I love it. It will remind me of a little boy who spent the afternoon having fun with paint while putting off homework as long as possible.  His smile made it all worth it.  And yes, he got all of his homework done.


Here are the pillow box dinosaur Valentines.


We just cut the dinosaurs out of scrapbook paper from the Babysaurus line from Little Yellow Bicycle.


We made the labels and cut them out using the Silhouette Cameo.  I love the print and cut feature.

You can see these are actually quite big.  Next year I will cut them down by 30% - between his and hers we used a lot of candy.


No comments: