Monday, February 13, 2012

Harvest Monday - February 13, 2012

This weekend I finished putting together the other two shop lights.  The full spectrum sunshine bulbs are working great.  I love the color.  It's a very soothing light verses the regular florescent bulbs. 

I also have stacks of new seeds for this year.  I think I am going to try and start my baby bok choy March 1st.


The romaine lettuce is doing well.

The chinese cabbage is almost all sprouted at this point.  The few you can't see in this photo I can see when I look directly at it - those sprouts are just tiny.

Green onions.  Just about time to thin them a little.

And good news.  My Pink Brandwine (Left) and Reb Beef Steak (right) have sprouted.  Unfortunately it's a little early so these are going bye-bye and I'll plant mid-March and see how it goes from there.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Great looking seedlings!

Lynn