Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tap -Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and Finale

My daughter loved her tap dance this year.  And she nailed it - perfectly.  She hasn't had this much fun with tap before.  She completed the entire dance without a delay or looking at others to remember.  She really had fun and I had fun watching her.  My Dad could hardly believe how good she did and gave her oodles of compliments.  But most of all, she was super pleased with her performance.

 Here is the part of the song where the old guy says that he said Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and now his girl was his wife.  And my daughter got to be the angry wife while he says "and oh what a lovely thing she is too." She could hardly do it without laughing.

And this year's finale was the best EVER! They used streamers on a wand and danced to Firework.  It was breath taking! 

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Not only is your daughter gorgeous, but those pictures are breathe taking! You are so amazing and talented. Thank you for sharing your talent, and your daughter's talent. I was a dancer...once, so I especially like these photos.