Monday, December 13, 2010

Hope and Love

Two things I've really been studying in the gospel are Hope and Love.  So when the Primary President gave this to me for Christmas I almost started crying.  She thanked us for our love for the children in our Primary and for serving faithfully in our callings.  She is an amazing woman and such a good example of faith and obedience to the Lord.  
So I placed this next to my Willow Tree Nativity next to my Courage Angel.  It's the perfect addition because after all,
 "John 3:16¶For aGod so bloved the cworld, that he dgave his eonly begotten fSon, that whosoever gbelieveth in him should not perish, but have heverlasting ilife."
And we can be a manifestation of Christ's love as we share that love with others through service, time, pray, positive thoughts, etc, even if I am not always so love-able myself. And so as I prepare for the new year I am feeling like my goals will be centered in this.

And for the record, I have no idea how I am even going to come up with a gift that means as much as the angel or snowman ...

No comments: