Friday, May 14, 2010

We went hiking last weekend

And normally I'm a total wimp when it comes to hiking.  Let me tell you, my lungs shut down and my quads cramp up.  But I started the 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels and I did amazing on this hike.  And so I dragged my fanny downstairs this morning for another 20 minute beating so that I can keep up with my family on the trail. The reason I even tried out the video was to strengthen my heart so this is all bonus.

Gorgeous Views and Happy Kids!
(even after 2 hours and total refusal to pick him up)


I love nature and its elegant lines

And I loved the beautiful green of this tree against a perfectly blue sky.

And these river rocks.  It was weird, some of the river was dry like it suddenly went underground and some of it was full of water - like this spot.

No comments: