Thursday, January 07, 2010

Know anyone getting married who needs wedding photography?

I haven't posted since Christmas!  We've been very busy getting ready for this Bridal show.  I promise to post more about us after the 16th but we could use your help. Please pass this along to your friends and family. If you want to know what the other two specials are - just email me and I'll tell you.




5 Reasons to Join Us at the Canterbury Place
1.       Admission is free with registration
2.    They will be serving hors d’Oeurves and dessert
3.      They will be having a wedding dress fashion show at 2:00pm
4.       They will have many great giveaways
5. Tyler took the photographs in their advertisements and because we are their preferred photographer, you'll get a free 5x5 inch parent album that is a duplicate of the Bride's when you book your event there and book us as your photographer.

(You get to choose to keep that little album in your purse to share it with your friends or give it to your parents)

We have two other amazing offers for that day only.  I'll share what they are the day before.  There will be a few other photographers there and I don't want to share our Bridal Show Only specials with my competition until Friday January 15th when it's too late! But believe me you don't want to miss it and you can sign up and make your deposit as long as your wedding falls within the next 2 years.

Be prepared to fill out a contract that day and deposits must be made within 7 days to qualify for our Bridal Show specials.  You can do this in person if you are coming to the show or via email and phone if you can't.  Just make sure to contact us on January 16th by 8 p.m. to qualify at 435.245.3436 - If I don't answer, please leave a message and we'll get back to you. Remember you must fill out the contract that day! Can't wait to see you there...

1 comment:

Trishelle said...

Hey!! How did this go? I hope you had a successful show. I'm so excited to see pics! Knowing your Midas Touch, I'm sure everything was gorgeous!