Wednesday, December 09, 2009

25 photos 'til Christmas - Day 9

In our home, we have 2 nativity scenes. This one is for my two children to play with and I keep it down at their level. Up until this year it's usually been scattered all over the living room. Thankfully now they've managed to keep it on the fireplace hearth most of the time or close by. I let them set it up however they wish.
Having a set for them to play with keeps my set safe. I'll post a photo of my set tomorrow. Do you have a nativity set, two, or more? When I served in the Washington DC North Mission for 18 months I got to help at the Visitor Center each winter. There they have a Creche display of dozens of different nativities from all over the world. And the Christmas lights were gorgeous. It was magnificent.

No comments: