Monday, September 28, 2009

tired moody

I'm soooo tired! DSE was a blast and a lot of work. I got home at 10:30 Saturday night and slept until Sunday at 8. Then it was off to church to help with the primary program. After church Tyler took a nap. After dinner we headed out for a drive. I was trying so hard to keep from falling asleep too early. I was having fun with the camera and my crazy shirt kind of pushed me in that direction. All I need now is black hair and bright blue highlights. Have you heard of Bam & Jim's Posing School? It's a hilarious spoof that Bambi Cantrell and Jim Garner put together. Just thought I'd share and please laugh right along with us!




My sister in law came over tonight and we had fun in the studio creating these fun images. We call it an executive session because it's so much more than head shots. check them out here

1 comment:

Kellogg said...

I love the picture of your cute family in the header. Your hair is to die for cute by the way! I am always impressed with your amazing talent. Hope all is well.