Wednesday, August 26, 2009

All sorts of NEW things

And we have a new pet. My 3 year old took this photo right after I cleaned the fish tank. The walls are covered with bubbles. But you get the idea. It's a blue and red beta. I'll have to share my daughter's drawing of her fish. It was more expensive but cleaner than a gold fish for sure. She is good about feeding him. So far I like this fur-less pet.



And my son started preschool today. I ran some errands while he was there and I kept checking in the backseat to see how he was doing. There was a hint of relief mingled with a hint of panic. He is my baby. What can I say?


So my daughter started another school year. They really do grow up so fast.

1 comment:

thejohnmfamily said...

People used to always say kids grew up fast, and I never believed them until I had my own. It's crazy how quick it goes by.