Thursday, September 25, 2008

A tender Moment


You need a few of these tender moments in the middle of all the chaos. BUT this is a very strange sight around our house, one reason we had to capture it on camera. Hk loves to cuddle, but CJ HATES it. He is usually beating up his sister trying to get my attention or take her spot. Who knew it would be followed by a night full of the flu. I mean every 15 minutes for 4 hours. I had the washer and dryer going all night. Of course, it just slowed down after that, it didn't stop until 8pm tonight. That was last night. HK is taking her turn tonight. That is why I am on the computer at 1 a.m. I couldn't sleep anyway. So we'll probably spend lots of time curled up reading in bed tomorrow.

1 comment:

Krysta said...

That's a cute picture! It was fun to check in on you. It feels like FOREVER since I've had to me to blog!