Friday, September 30, 2011

Monkey Birthday scrapbook pages

My son loves monkeys.  Maybe it's because everyday after Dad walks in the door he rushes to change out of his 'monkey suit' into something comfy.  Maybe it's the cute monkey he earned the money to buy from Build a Bear.  Maybe it's the fact that the neighbor boy bought one just like it so they could play together.  Maybe it's the monkey blanket I made him from fleece I purchased at JoAnn's.  

He asked for a monkey party and he got one.  I finally made the paper to go with it so that I could finally scrapbook it. I'm funny that way, I like things custom.  Apparently so do my children.

Go check out the Monkey kit at CottageArts.  It's on sale during it's introduction stage.




By Laura Vanderbeek

Cottage Arts Design Team member

No comments: