Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Busy Summer - I'm ready to sleep for a week straight but my kids will not let me.

We had our first garage sale - ever.  We drove to my parents house about an hour away to have it there.  We got a little rain.  But we missed the terrible storm back home.  One of the widows at church lost three 45 foot trees in her yard.


We celebrated our anniversary.  11 years ago we were married in this temple. It was fun to go back.  And the long quiet drive gave us time to talk.  I love to talk.  And it was wonderful that my husband made it possible for us to take the time to go. I've been floating on air ever since.

Just a side note - I've been working out with the 30 day shred 4 to 5 days a week. It's only 20 minutes but it's a butt kicker.  It's  been about 4 months now and I am starting to see some definition, especially in my arms.  Makes me happy and it makes my heart happy.

Anyway, MOM - this is for YOU! 
I just happened to have my camera sitting in my passenger seat in my car and saw this when we stopped at the stop sign. I picked up my camera and snapped without even looking so I'm lucky I got this.  It just made me laugh!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good for you guys :P
I did the 30 day shred for 4 weeks and stopped. Maybe I should give it a go again-thanks for the motivation! It is a butt kicker!!

Mindy Blake said...

Congratulations on your anniversary! You guys are a great couple!