Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Just because I can...

Not a post about gardening - SURPRISE!

Sometimes it is nice to create something just because I can.  I made these just for fun.  I put them in the windows on the front of my house.  I would have made more (my office window is empty) if I had not run out of vinyl.  This is totally custom.  I looked for a few ideas online and then went from there - no pre-made digital files here. I created everything in Adobe Illustrator and then made them into SVG files.  Then opened them in my Silhouette Cameo designer series software.  

Nothing is printed.  I used the Cameo to cut out the shapes and then I pulled off the excess vinyl. You can do just the opposite if you need a stencil.


Next time I'll make the spiderweb larger and put it in the center of the window. This little it looks more like a bullet hole.


No comments: