Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Fall Leaves and General Conference

We found out the BYU has a radio station on satellite radio so on Saturday we loaded up the Jeep at 10 a.m. and headed up into the mountains.  We went up by the ranch where the elk eat during the winter and up to Red Spur.  We ate lunch around Red Spur and enjoyed the view. 


My daughter asked to go to Ephraim's grave (a really big and dead grizzly bear).  And then down and back home. I really enjoyed conference.  Especially Elder Bednar's talk.  It was near and dear to my heart since I helped my dad go from paper to the computer with his family history.  I want to share that love for family history and the temple with my children. I started helping with family history research at the age of 9.

I got to enjoy the beautiful fall leaves and take notes about the bits of inspiration I received during conference.  Now I am reviewing those notes before I pray in the morning to help me and my family during the next 6 months.



No comments: