Thursday, January 15, 2009

Albums I've designed for CottageArts.net

CottageArts

I'm designing again and I am really excited about this! I've made two albums to benefit cancer research and a part of the profits will be donated to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society - I had Hodgkins Lymphoma- and The American Cancer Society in honor of Michelle's mother who is still battling Breast Cancer.

Now I must tell you, Doris and Michelle made the papers and the elements. I re-colored a few things and I made one or two bits and pieces myself. But can we give a high five to those talented ladies! And to Michelle for all her work with her site! (Leave a comment here and I'll pass it on)

Once we designed the Triumph Album, we decided that we also needed something a little more masculine and simple. So here it is! This Album can be used by anyone for whatever memories you want to record. Of course, if you know someone who has or has had cancer, this is a great album on which to record their Journey through Cancer Treatment. There is even a tribute page just perfect for a professional photo along with a horizontal one that is similar which is great for adding a family photo too! In fact, I'd love to hear what you think of it all!


Here are the links to the albums:
One
Two
Three
Four

Get more information at Michelle's site!

3 comments:

Krysta said...

Wow! How fun to see all of these scrapbooking things on your blog. So, these pages are ready to go, all you have to do is drop your photos in? I need to come back and spend more time checking it out. You have lots of links to see!

Good job! What I've seen so far looks amazing!

Beeks by the Lake said...

Yep Krysta, all you have to do is drop your photos in, move them into place, cut off any excess, and then add your journaling. It even comes with video to show you how!

thejohnmfamily said...

I am finally switching to digital (can you believe that just a few years ago you were the only one I knew who did digital scrapping?), so I'm going to have to check out your stuff. I can't believe I wasted so much time living in the same valley without having you show me how this works!