Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Teacher Christmas gifts...

Well, Jane, you better not be reading my blog tonight or you're gonna know what you're getting.  I found these cute cups, BPA free and insulated, this fall.  And I found these pencils today.  The teachers are always in need of pencils.  Why not choose cute pencils?  And I added extra eraser tops inside amongst the Crystal Light packets.  I picked a variety of flavors of Crystal Light.


I grabbed some grosgrain ribbon and looped it through and then tied it on the back and then had to tape it in place because it just wanted to slide down the cup.

I printed the labels from this cool link. And they are free!  Yes, free.  Go get 'em.  I used my Silhouette Cameo to print and cut the final product on sticker paper.  The font I used is SantasSleighFull.  That's a free font too if you don't already have it.



Hopefully this will keep their drinks nice and cool and give them a chance to enjoy a little something sweet in the middle of a crazy busy day.

My daughter passed off the Preamble today.  Next - write out the Pledge of  Allegiance.  After that - The Star Spangled Banner. It's going to be a busy holiday!



No comments: