Saturday, April 16, 2011

A new chapter in life...

My oldest has been in dance since she was 3. My son is finally old enough to be in soccer this year and Daddy jumped at the opportunity. He's the coach. The field is so tiny and the kids are so cute! One cute little go getter scored 4 goals before anyone else had the chance to do anything. I've never been a soccer mom before but we brought juice drinks for the kids and I took a lot of photos.
 My son was so excited to be around other people we often had to tell him to watch the ball.  He just wanted to socialize.  But he had fun and once he got the hang of it, he actually started going after the ball.

  Run Dash, Run!

And HE ...

SCORES! 
Wish I'd had my camera set to continuous shooting at this point but I was also having to shoot around parents too.  So I've learned my lesson.

No comments: