Saturday, June 05, 2010

My flowers

So, I really have a lot of work to do in my yard, but it's not going to stop me from enjoying and sharing what's already there.  I took these photos on Wednesday evening.  Can you believe I still have tulips and most of my flox is still in bloom? Late spring for sure.



We've been clearing out the grass and making the edges look better.  Soon we'll be laying down weed mat (thanks to the morning glory - grrr) and rocks.  We tried mulch out front but the 60 mph gusts we had that weekend blew a lot of it away.  whoops!  I think we are looking at rounded river rock with the cools and warms mixed together.


Love these- no idea what the name is.  Transplanted some last year from this bundle and it's going pretty well.  


Mmmm, post cancer check up therapy.  I bought this rose columbine.  I should have purchased the red lilies I wanted too but wanted to stay on budget more.  


My first Day Lily bloom of the year.


No idea what this is but my neighbor gave it to me.  Gorgeous!!!





No comments: