Saturday, April 10, 2010

Baby Animal Days - A Spring Tradition

We enjoyed an afternoon at Baby Animal Days this past week.  It was so much fun to hold the goslings and chicks.  The kids pet the goats, bunnies, and held baby turtles too!

I love how he held it right next to his face and they both closed their eyes at the same time.  The duck was amazingly soft and to quote Dr. Suess, "weighed minus one pound"!

Just a fun example of depth of field. And I LOVE her smile!
She was so pleased.

Don't be afraid to get close to the action.  We had to move fast. These little turtles were quick!

My daughter wanted a turtle but you could only buy them for educational purposes or for science.  And there was plenty of hand sanitizer to go around before and after handling these little guys.

Mutton Bustin'.  Uhm, yeah.  Well, it was hilarious. The sheep could hardly tell the kids were on there. They just wanted to be with their friends on the other side of the pen. I love this photo at the fence.

She was pretty curious about my camera so I took advantage of the moment.  I wish I had focused more on her eyes than her snout.

Herding the sheep back to their pen for more rounds of muttin bustin'.


Time to scrapbook!

No comments: