Saturday, December 19, 2009

25 photos 'til Christmas - Day 19

I purchased the Noel and several other glittery words for my tree from Tai Pan Trading oh so many years ago with my mom.  I wanted to make my tree a little more Christ oriented.  I bought Faith, Believe, Noel, Peace, and Joy.

The ornament on the right is a rusty looking little star.  My mom gave me 6 last year on Christmas Day and I jumped for joy.  I placed them on the garland on my mantel.  This year I put them on my tree because I had them while I was decorating.  They are perfect.

When my Grandparents were here at Thanksgiving, my Grandmother said, "This house is just enough cabin and just enough home.  It's just warm and cozy."  This is the first time they've been up here since we moved in almost 3 years ago. I agree with her.  It has the wood doors, wood floors, and trim but sheet rocked walls instead of logs.  It's brighter that way but still cozy.

No comments: