Sunday, September 27, 2009

Digital Scrapbook Experience - Friendships

I had an absolute blast at DSE and I'll write more about it later. It was a dream come true to teach for them. Here is a page I made about friendships. I was excited to finally meet Tiffany Tillman and Lori Anderson. I spent a lot of time talking with Anna and making sure we both got our wheat free meals! It was comforting to see someone who else who fights with food intolerance/allergy issues. And I can't tell you how much I adore April. She's brilliant and she loves being a mom. She is super easy to talk to. It was as if we had never been separated by the miles. She is an incredible friend and the kind of person that makes me feel at ease with who I am.

In the photo below:
back row:
April Anderton, Candice Stringham, Tiffany Tillman, Laura Vanderbeek
front row:
Lori Anderson, Jessica Sprague
other:
Anna Aspnes

No comments: