Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Catching up - Green River trip

first of all, if you have a business, don't be afraid to ask a photographer if they'll photograph it for you. Professional images for your brochure, website, etc really go a long way with people. And it's surprisingly more affordable than you think. Sometimes we'll even photograph your business for trade. We completely enjoyed our trip to the Green River to photograph Dave Hardy's fly fishing drift boat business. My dad, who is an avid fly fisherman, sat here at my computer tonight just drooling.

I'll post more later, but here a few. We photographed mostly for Dave, but we were the 'models' so to speak which is funny because Tyler had never picked up a fly rod before in his life. Guess who caught the most fish?

Can I blame it on the fact that I was recovering from pneumonia and taking lortab at the time??? probably not...

But I think I've talked my Dad into giving us a few lessons so we can go again.












No comments: