Monday, February 16, 2009

photo session fun!

On Friday I spent the afternoon with my last mission companion, Sonya Abu. I trained her and then she got to be there when I went home after fulfilling 18 months- I think that is cruel and unusual punishment for a greenie but we don't decide our companions on our mission. We had a great time together. She ended up going to school in the valley I live in. And she met her husband at the Institute there. She's from the states and he's from Ghana in Africa. We photographed their wedding at the Logan Temple- their album was the first I designed digitally. And after years of waiting, they adopted. We photographed Rhea last February, not long after she was born. And this February I got to photograph their newborn son. So after we did Rhea's One Year old photos Haeley spent a lot of time playing with her. She was so amazing with her and so sweet. She's got a talent with little ones. And we just happened to get this photo of them hugging. Rhea was playing ball with Haeley and loved her baby dolls and Haeley can't resist a hug. And what an awesome moment. My last mission companion's oldest child and daughter and my oldest child and daughter playing happily together. I am just so happy to have this moment captured to remember forever.

If you want to see more of this cute family and our new baby albums, then go to our photography blog.

No comments: